Tea and coffee thermoses are considered to be one of the essential products in our daily life whether at home, work, or even outdoors because of its important function in preserving the temperature of Arabic coffee and hot drinks and also for being represented in hospitality and all occasions & events.
Thus, it is crucial to learn the perfect way of using the thermos for the best possible results.
How to use the thermos and keep the temperature for the longest time
Follow these instructions to learn about the correct way of using your thermos to keep the temperature for the longest possible time:
- Before putting the hot drinks, wash the thermos with warm water first.
- Fill the thermos with hot water for five minutes before putting your hot drink.
- Pour the hot drink into the thermos.
- Fill the thermos until 3 cm before the glass neck then seal the thermos tightly.
- To put cold drinks just after hot drinks, you’ll have to wash the thermos with warm water first.
- Seal the thermos cap tightly to prevent leaking.
- After some time of using the thermos, the base might need to be tightened.
Important warning about the use of thermos:
- Avoid putting what’s may completely change the thermos’s temperature suddenly.
- Avoid putting any solids inside the thermos.
- Avoid putting ice cubes inside the thermos.
- When cleaning, please use a brush and avoid using any sharp & solid tools.
- This product isn’t suitable for keeping infants’ food or soda drinks.
- Do not put the thermos inside the dishwasher or microwave.
For serving, open the thermos cap a little bit and pour your drink. Then seal the thermos cap tightly to preserve the temperature.
And after you've finished using the thermos don't forget to follow the best way to clean your thermos and get rid of all unwanted smells
We’re always glad to provide the best advice to enrich your experience؛